Melvita Organic Argan Oil

Basic information
A small product was presented to me back at the bloggers event and I've been using it loyally ever since. We are discussing 50 ml glass bottle container with a plastic pump for an easy use. All of the ingredients are 100 % from natural origin (Argania Spinosa Oil, in this case) and it is to be the first cold-pressing organic oil. The price is 19,90 € on the Official Melvita* webpage or 25 € in the international online store Feelunique
*Slovenian website (prices may be different in your local country)

Use
When it comes to using and applying the oil, it says you can use it on your hair, face and skin/body. I've tested it out on my hair first and I usually apply it on my damp hair and then leave it on (no rinsing). But I also use it on my dry hair mostly. When I see my ends are very dry and get that split-ends look, I take four (yes, four) pumps of oil for hair hydration and shine. 

The second, you can apply it to your face. Here I take one half of the pump for my most dry area of the face (forehead, nose, cheeks) and rub it in. It takes seconds to soak up the product while it nourishes the skin. It easily gets rid of any flakes around my nose area while it keeps other places moisturized and glowy without looking oily. You do need to be careful not to apply too much of the oil. 

As it regards the body/rest of the skin, I have tried it out only on my legs (shaving and scrubbing tends to leave this area very vulnerable to dryness). I use two to four pumps for both legs and the results are pleasing. Again, the oil soaks up nicely and it leaves the skin shiny and soft and moisturized for some time. 

Conclusion
I've tested the product on all areas and it has proven great. I had several doubts at first because I have already tested one oil from Melvita before and it didn't showed good results. This one has been an outstanding product that worked fully whenever and wherever tried. I wouldn't advise this product for those with oily skin. But if you're struggling with dry patches or tightness of the skin, then I encourage you to try it out. 
Do you know any other good oil products? 

Until next week, 
xx Maja

5 comments

  1. This oil sounds interesting!!
    Happy Epiphany!
    Kisses, Paola.
    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  2. This oil looks very useful! :)♥

    http://lifella2.blogspot.com/2017/01/instagram-profili-koje-bi-trebalo-da.html new post on my blog.. :)♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. It's one of the best oils I've tried :)

      Delete
  4. I love using it for my hair. It's perfect.

    ReplyDelete

You don't say? Tell me more :)

xx Maja