Khaki Bomber Jacket

It's too cold to be wearing only a bomber jacket no matter how thick it is. I couldn't wait for warm days to arrive to show you how to style it. First I wanted to dress it up and the easiest way to do so would be wearing some high heels. With a change of heart, I opted for white ankle high sneakers Nike Air Force. Since the jacket itself is on the cropped side, I had a chance to wear high waisted jeans (also from H&M). I am amazed how a pair of jeans can change the entire look- it highlights your curves and elongates your legs.

Other bomber jackets hung on the rack too and there was a pure khaki only but instead I was attracted to this 'half khaki' bomber with soft pink sleeves. The statement of this jacket is embroidery on each sleeve that makes a shape of a peacock. Another reason I went for this jacket. Even though it looks satin-like, it is padded inside and makes it a great seasonal piece. Underneath I wore a jumper you've already seen posted but it has a slight twist. Apart from tucking it inside my jeans so it looks as a cropped jumper, I turned it around to hide the sequined bird and have a clean 'canvas' instead. I didn't want the bird to attract the attention 😉

6 comments

  1. Bomber jacket is very nice clothes. Is perfect jacket. I like it so much :D I follow you, follom me back: laAdda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bomber jaoolcket, I thinks this outfit is perfect for go to school!
    Beijos <3

    BLOG OCEANOS DE IDEIAS

    INSTAGRAM OCEANOS DE IDEIAS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning look!
    Have a nice week-end!
    Gil Zetbase

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que look maravilhoso amei as composições, ficaste linda.

    Beijos da Kah
    Blog Mundo da Kah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your outfit is so cute! I really like your jacket :) xx

    ReplyDelete

You don't say? Tell me more :)

xx Maja