Grey Happiness

I hope you had a fantastic New Year celebration and that you are fully ready to start new beginnings. I had a long break with few things that needed my full attention. I took time to see relatives and I am especially happy to see the ones I don't get to see often. One day I was welcomed by the first snow- it left scarce patches of white behind that were gone within hours. 

Right after the first of January Leja and I decided to start shooting for our blogs. I wanted a fresh look for a fashion category and for that I borrowed Leja's grey coat from Dorothy Perkins. Its great advantage is the length to keeps your legs warm. I had a moment to imagine I was a part of a movie were a person is facing a huge discovery and is pulling a box of cigarettes out of a coat to help think better. Lol 😊 

The sun in photos looks warm but unfortunately it was freezing so I had to wear boots and knited sweater. You know my slightly cropped Bonjour jumper from older posts (a trip to Versailles). I had someone ask me where it's from and it's from H&M but I think they don't stock it anymore. 
I thank you for reading and I will talk to you soon. 
xx Maja

13 comments

  1. Pictures are amazing, and your outfit is cute! :)

    https://lifella2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely! I really like your coat! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit, the sweater is so cute *.*
    xo
    An Aesthetic Alien | Instagram | Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh very gorgeous style
    I love it the sunglasses
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this grey tone look! Beautiful!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your outfit is really pretty!
    I love that gray coat... I've been thinking about buying a gray one. It's such a perfect colour that goes with everything!

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous doll, wonderful :)) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. The rust color with the grey looks very pretty! The coat is great! xx
    Coco and Jeans by Marisa x My Instagram x My Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  9. wonderful outfit! Love the coat!:)

    http://www.hellohappytimes.com/
    Life & Style Blog. Product Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  10. Estás guapísima, me encanta el abrigo!!

    https://adrianabohostyle.com/2017/01/05/tengo-que-contaros-algo-importante-video/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this coat SO much. You look fabulous :D

    ReplyDelete

You don't say? Tell me more :)

xx Maja