Cute and Warm Winter Boots (found on sale)

Keeping up with promotions and sales isn't something I do on a daily basis but I like to check if a certain store has a discount when I need anything. It so (luckily!) happened when I was in need of a new pair of shoes, Deichmann had a "second pair of shoes is half off". I reacted pretty quickly and the store was already deprived of most shoes, sizes and even bags. While one pair was available in every size still, I had difficulty finding a pair of winter (knee-high) boots. In the end I opted for these and good thing too- they were last. I needed ones without heel and bonus is that they're padded inside for extra warmth. 😊
In the next couple of weeks, you can expect outfit posts where I will be wearing both pairs. 

Thank you for reading and I will talk to you Friday.
Have a great Monday! 
xx Maja

10 comments

  1. Boots is very nice and interesting. I like it. I follow you, follom me back? I really love you blog It' amazing.

    Best regards,
    laAdda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Maja ! I'm French blogger ! Boots are very nice !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for stopping by :) xx

      Delete
  3. Loved the boots, it seems comfortable.
    Xoxo
    www.gattavaidosa.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. I was so excited to get them! :) xx

      Delete
  5. Love the top boots, brilliant x

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're both so cute! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What wonderful boots.
    Great styles and colors.
    Kisses.
    http://vinteedoisdemaio.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those black ones look amazing. Must try them out :P

    ReplyDelete

You don't say? Tell me more :)

xx Maja