First week of December has gone by and so far I have brought up a few routines I do every year.
1. Light up candles. I limit myself to buying a couple of candles and then lighting them up almost every day or evening until they run out. Right now I have one that is vanilla scented and the other one is slightly floral.
2. Eating typical goodies for this time of the year- gingerbread cookies, chocolates from advent calendars and also consuming hot drinks such as tea (lots!), hot cocoa or chocolate.
3. Baking! My love for baking grows in this month. I like to stick to simple but new recipes.
4. I will try to avoid buying gifts at peak of the month. I don't always succeed as I like to avoid the capital in this time of the year (it's filled with tourists. And shoppers).
5. Natural makeup prevails anytime but at around Christmas time I only wear reds and glitters on my nails. Classic red, deep red, golden glitters... all are at (on) hand(s). 😉
I have other customs too but I will aquire them soon enough. It's only sixth of December and there are a few weeks to go before the New Year's Eve.
What are your traditions you like to relieve at Christmas time?
Talk to you soon,