Penguin at the spa

It simply happened that I forgot to post on Monday. I had two very busy days and when I looked back I realized I had skipped Monday's article. I don't remember if that ever occured. I am one of those people who do what has in mind, especially if it's something on a weekly routine. But today is back to normal and I don't know if you noticed but I've added posting on Wednesday. It's amazing that I have plenty to write but too little time (cons of those who do tons of other things besides blogging). 

Anyway, if you follow me on snapchat or instagram, you've seen my yesterday's trip to Rimske terme (which is a spa). On Sunday Leja, mum and I went to a quite adventurous trip to Triglavski narodni park and we did a lot of exercising. Next morning we woke up all sore and where better to spend a day relaxing than at the spa? Rimske terme is a good hour's drive away and even though it was a bright and sunny day, we didn't mind spending it inside. To think of it, we swam in the outdoor pool as well. Since I was there to take a break and refill my batteries, I wasn't taking photos of the interior (except for social media). Leja did, however, took few photos of me outside the building. 

For this leisure day I also wore typical jeans and jumper- how cute is the penguin? I purchased the jumper this season and what made up my mind was its soft and snuggly material. I usually wear pullovers loosely woven and often I need to wear thermal top underneath. This one is thicker and slightly airtight (to the wind and cold). To top it all of, I can enjoy the peguin sequin print. 
Have a good day, 
xx Maja

6 comments

  1. Oo kok kjut pingvinček :) :) Upam da ste se fajn imele. Meni je tako prav vsakič ko skušam telovadit. In pol kar obupam haha. Sem bolj tip za tisto razvajanje v termah. :)
    Iva

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah, saj jaz se tudi matram s telovadbo. Se moram prav prisilit, da naredim kakšno vajo :) Za terme sem pa seveda vedno za :P

      Delete
  2. So cute sweater! I like it.

    Have a nice day.
    Julia x
    Fashion Inspiration Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youu, it's a cutie all right :)

      Delete
  3. love your style =)
    kisses from Italy
    http://blamod.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice outfit !

    19th century OOTD Post - read more

    Check out my Insta and stay tuned ♥Instagram

    Stay Gold

    ReplyDelete

You don't say? Tell me more :)

xx Maja