Everyday hair routine

Recently I constantly braid my hair and I love to have something different going on. When I get bored with my hair, I braid them (most often) into two dutch braids. They would last the entire day. I leave them braided throughout the night as well and when I get up in the morning, I unbraid my hair, comb through and first apply Balea hair milk (if my hair feels too dry, I'd apply an argan oil on my ends). Then I'd use a hairspray. Currently I'm using this one from Schwarzkopf Osis+ that holds my curls in place and doesn't weight them down. In the end, I apply some of the hair wax on top of my head but very small amount so I don't cause early greasiness of my hair. I wish I could swith roots with my ends, then the distribution of oil would be perfect. Hehe.
Products: 

Schwarzkopf Osis+ Session Finish Hair Spray (on feelunique)
Stripe Top: Sammydress (similar)

Have a nice day, 
xx Maja

4 comments

  1. Full lepe fotke <3
    Jaz sem pa tako dolgocasna pri frizurah, spusceni zlikani ali pa v copu. Bi mogla malo eksperimentirat ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zato pa imamo yt videe ;) Jaz vse iz tam poberem.

      Delete
  2. tudi sama uporabljam ta lak za lase in prisegam nanj!
    -E from 2girlsand1bl0g.blogspot.si

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Drugačen je od vseh tistih, ki sem jih do sedaj uporabljala- lasje so zlepljeni skupaj, tale pa ohrani lahkotnost las :)

      Delete

You don't say? Tell me more :)

xx Maja