La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo Unifiant

First thoughts when I took Effaclar Duo Unifiant in my hands were a) all right, this is a BB cream and b) because La Roche-Posay made it, it must be a miracle for skin (pharmaceutical and dermatological champion and all that). Curiosity was only building on, the longer I prolonged testing it out. 

When I tested it out first, I was astonished that you don't need much product for application. And once it is on, it feels lightweight and indeed evens out your skin tone. It does not feel very creamy as I was expecting it to and it was rather matte after a while. As much as I loved having redness/blemishes minimized, this was after all a product for acne prone skin and mine is rarely that. 

After an entire day of use, I woke up the next day with a red patch between my eyebrows. It isn't something to worry about, especially if you have a good moisturizing skin care routine (see mine at the moment). If your skin is a mix between dry and oily type, try using a good moisturizer on areas that tend to dehydrate before using Effaclar Duo. 

Still, I would recommend this product only to acne prone/oily and mixed (normal or dry to oily) skin type. The product is drying and to use something more hydrating, I'd recommend La Roche-Posay Hydreane BB cream, made for sensitive skin. 
Are you familiar with La Roche-Posay products? 

Talk to you Friday, 
xx Maja

2 comments

  1. Prekrasne slikce, glede izdelka pa, meni je noro vsec. Zanimivo da se meni zdi tudi negovalen, ga uporabljam dnevno. Tudi ce sem make up free :) In odlicno susi mozoljcke. Aja pa nic mi ne iritira obutljivih/suhih lick :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sploh ni grob do kože, se strinjam :) Ga imam rezerviranega za dneve, ko je koža dovolj navlažena in sem brez skrbi, da bo preveč izsušil moj t-del obraza :)

      Delete

You don't say? Tell me more :)

xx Maja