Pug face crop top

Last week Leja ordered herself a new camera and it took three days to deliver the package. Since then we went to try it out only once and yesterday we took another opportunity to test it. Instead of our Nikon we took the new Olympus to town. Leja tested it first on me (as you can see in today's post) and then I couldn't resist to snap a few photos myself. 

A couple of weeks ago I posted a new promising location for snapping blog photos and that's where we went yesterday. In the beginning we chose a white blank wall but changed it completely afterwards when we noticed the plain photos were not what we seeked. I wore a simple colour combination with a nice touch of metallic clutch. 

We had luck with the weather in the morning. It was cloudy but it didn't rain until towards the end of our photo session. It cooled down slightly too and we had to wrap it up. 
Behind the scenes: 
 ^^ Leja pulled an incredibly funny move while photographing me and I couldn't keep my face straight. 
^^ I kept getting photobombed by this one pigeon and we couldn't shoo it away. It loved being on camera so here's one pic just for him/her. 

Hope your weekend was okay, 
xx Maja

11 comments

  1. you look great:)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look!!! :D

    http://catherinehere.blogspot.hr/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!:) TFS!:)

    http://www.hellohappytimes.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que guapa!!! Estas ideal con ese look! La camiseta me encanta!! Un beso

    NOE CARO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias! Eres tan amable :)

      Delete
  5. Ahh zadnja fotka je top!:) In super všečen nosljiv outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala :) Se je prvič zgodilo nekaj takega ;)

      Delete

You don't say? Tell me more :)

xx Maja