Open Back Top & Lace-up Flats

Do you remember me talking on Instagram how I like matching girly tops with casual jeans- it’s my favourite styling. These jeans are an ultimate piece I reach for when wanting to style a look in that direction. Ripped, washed out looking jeans kept the look careless, giving it a dressed down effect. Short sleeved top is from C&A and I love the open-back detail. There are buttons on the back and you can adjust how much skin you want to show. The pattern is a mystery to me; there are some flowers and leaves and another design I cannot recognize. Still, it is a very pretty looking summery top.

Lace-up shoes are the newest purchase from a boutique in BTC shopping mall. Originally, I wanted black ones but they didn’t have my size. Beige ones were the last in a size I was looking for so I choose them instead. I wasn’t deprived of anything- I think they’re even better looking. I will take them with me to the wedding- to change heels for flats when I won’t be able to stand no longer (but maybe I’ll be determined to survive in heels all day and night).

Now I am off for the weekend where an entire family has been gathering for the past week, preparing for the cousin’s wedding. I will try and snap a few photos on my camera (I replaced an SD card) and if I have time to spare, I’ll also do a Get ready with me video, including my sister as well.
1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Have a nice weekend everyone and I will see you on Monday, 
xx Maja

Don't forget to add me on Instagram, bloglovin and snapchat.

7 comments

  1. Cipelice su jako slatke kao i torbica! Super izgledaš <3

    Vildana from Living Like V & Stalia Is BAE

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look really beautiful! Love the shirt :3

    A RUIVA BLOG
    FACEBOOK
    INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for lovely words :) xx

      Delete
  3. Great post was! I like bags and shoes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favourite piece of clothing ;)

      Delete
  4. U look very pretty and I like the OOTD so much. Chic and comfy! Lovely my dear. :-) Kisses
    Katharine-fashionisbeautiful

    ReplyDelete

You don't say? Tell me more :)

xx Maja