Latest in: Beauty Bits | Alverde, Avon, bebe

Shopping brochures are constantly piling up and before old ones are thrown in the bins, new ones have already made a new pile. I keep seeing new makeup and beauty products and excellent deals and I always say how I’ll go and pick new things up but I never find time for it. So instead I am bringing you a few items I’ve collected in the past couple of months and for the next time I’ll try not to wait too long before picking up something I like.
Alverde Pure Teint make-up
This foundation has been around for as long as I can remember and I believe it is getting out of the range. I wanted to try out teint foundation ever since I saw L’Oreal Nude Magique Eau de teint (which means a very long time). It was never an obsession otherwise I would’ve picked one up the moment I saw it. It was more a curiosity and decided to try it out (I bought it in a shade 10 Pure Porcelain). As you may know, the consistency is very liquid and without a pump on the bottle for an easier use. I apply it on the back of my hand and then apply it on my face with a stippling brush (much preferable). It glides on smoothly and application with a stippling brush doesn’t leave any brush marks. It gives a medium coverage and I need to use a concealer for a few red marks I have on my face. It lasts acceptably long but I’ve always applied a setting spray after using a foundation.
Avon Shine Burst Gloss Stick
I’ve been given this duo to try out; brown one in a shade ‘Iced Mocha’ and the purple one in a shade ‘Plum Shock’. Both colours are very me- I love using very dark purple shades or mocha ones (Kylie Jenner style). Glossy look is better with Iced Mocha and I wore it previous weekend for the wedding. I had to re-apply it a few times, after eating or drinking. It’s a pleasant switch from matte ones and I don’t need to worry about patchy lips.
bebe More facial day crème
I’ve talked about this crème before and not only once. I will leave a link to the detailed post about it here and you can check it out if you’re curious.

Have a nice day,
xx Maja

You can also find me on Instagram, bloglovin and snapchat

9 comments

  1. Super post, odlični proizvodi :*

    Vildana from Living Like V & Stalia Is BAE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Odličan post, proizvodi su predivni! <3

    http://mirjanafashion.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing products!! I love your blog, would you like to follow each other?:)

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, Iced Mocha Gloss Sticks looks so good!

    https://dzaniica.blogspot.ba/
    xx Dzaniica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kako divno pakovanje Avon sjajeva. Moraću ih isprobati :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice Outfit. Chiclistly App is Best to Share this Post on your List. @
    www.chiclistly.com Have Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely, those lip colours are fab x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super post, sviđa mi se kako pišeš i zaista si dobra u tome što radiš, samo nastavi tako, imaš moju podršku! :) Ako želiš pogledaj moj blog i učlani se ako ti se sviđa <3
    I da, u tijeku je giveaway pa se možeš prijaviti :)
    CALLOFBEAUTY

    ReplyDelete

You don't say? Tell me more :)

xx Maja