Beauty Bits: Summer Freshness

There are only few beauty products I use in summer. I like to cut loose most of the makeup and face products. I let my skin breathe and leave it to soak in the sun. The only issue I have to deal with is to put on enough hydrating crème and an SPF on my face and the rest of my skin. The same is with my hair- I use oils, hair milk and masks. I was pleasantly intrigued when I received Sun-Light Spray to protect the hair from the sun and heat. I haven’t properly tested it yet as I had it on only once. But I can say it is light-weight and smells lovely.

You know I can’t stand sweet and floral scents (in perfumes anyway) but this Coconut and Starfruit Shower Gel is heaven. If someone was to bottle this and turn it into a perfume, I’d buy it right away. I’ve never smelt (nor eaten) a starfruit and it’s amazing. Smells so anyway. Nailwear Pro nail varnish is in a lovely mint shade and is also called so: Minty. I wore it already and I can agree that one layer can be sufficient. However, the duration could be long-lasting. My nails got chipped relatively quickly. Still, it’s a perfect summer shade that I’ll get much use of.
*PR products
Thank you for reading,
xx Maja

You can find me on Instagram, bloglovin and snapchat: majasmuffin

16 comments

  1. I have this Avon nail polish, it's beautiful and perfect for summer :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That coconut bshower gel smells amazing!
    Following you on Bloglovin, hope you can follow back x

    glamrosexo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It so does! My favourite so far :) xx

      Delete
  3. I like a lot of AVON products in general, I think they're such a good and kind of cheap brand for skincare stuff!

    http://karolinakz.blogspot.lt/,
    Karolina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post & products dear!
    Vesna - Home Chic Club
    new post-> http://vesna-kreativnostidrugesitnice.blogspot.rs/2016/07/another-review-sammy-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sjajan post! Moram da probam ovaj Avonov lak. :) ♥

    innisall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Avon products are highly underrated, I used to shop in their catalogue loads in my teens. My favourites were Colour Trend makeup and any of their body sprays. That shower gel you mentioned sounds gorgeous, the scent is right up my street! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can say some of them pleasantly impressed me :) Their shower gels are heaven! xx

      Delete
  7. Amaizing post,Avon nail polish looks so nice,love the colour!
    If you want that we follow each other,let me know :*
    beautyshapes3.blogspot.hr

    ReplyDelete

You don't say? Tell me more :)

xx Maja