Summer Splash


How quickly has time gone by? I hope you are enjoying June so far. New summer trends are already in stores and with sales around the corner… I am most certain the two combinations are dangerous to face right now. I have picked up quite some favourites and the first I am going to mention are pom poms. Wear them on sandals, on a dress- whichever suits you best. Various colours just scream summer and it’s amazing to style it. My words couldn’t have been better represented than with this black romper where pom poms are clear to see.

Next trend I have seen on my favourite blogs are tassels. You must’ve also seen them in my previous wish list. They are just fun and exciting. Blue dress is absolutely eye-catching and it would go great with flats and a straw hat for a beachy look, right?  [dreamy face]

Off-the-shoulder trend isn’t new but in this era it is represented more girly and delicate. Ruffle edges are most common on a bottom part of a blouse and an extra layer of a top can create those same effects. Shirt dresses aren’t new either but they bring an entire dictionary on how to wear and style them.

Which trend are you most anxious to see? xx Maja

Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, Bloglovin and snapchat: majasmuffin

8 comments

  1. Beautiful post my dear! Amazing blog! I will be very glad if you will come to me! Please write comments to posts that you like! https://blondelafemme.blogspot.ru/2016/05/summer-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your wishlist ^_^

    www.myglampond.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Off shoulder blouses probably, love the blue dress... :)

    www.yellenah.blogspot.rs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list indeed. Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Predivan post i odlična wishlista! xx Amina ♥

    Novi post -> innisall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pom pom wedges =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

You don't say? Tell me more :)

xx Maja