Once in a month I upload a random post in category of food, travel or just something completely else. This time I saved a yummy recipe that I cannot wait to share with you.
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon gingerbread spice
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
½ teaspoon salt
¾ cup shortening (or butter)
1 cup white sugar
¼ cup honey
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F).
2. Pour flour, gingerbread spice, baking soda, cinnamon and salt into a mixing bowl. Stir the mixture evenly.
3. In another bowl mix egg, sugar, honey and shortening until smooth.
4. Combine both mixtures together until soft dough remains. Take small amounts of dough, roll them into balls and place them on a baking sheet. Leave 2-3 cm (1 inch) free space between each cookie.
5. Bake for 8-10 minutes until they’re slightly cracked.
The original recipe can be found here: Grandma’s Gingersnap Cookies