White Sheet

I’ve had a whole week of sun that made me want to book a hotel somewhere on the beach. It looks beautiful when you’re inside but once you step out, the wind so strong could almost blow you away. I think it is playing tricks with me. Every time we went to take photos previous week, the sun was suddenly surrounded by a big block of clouds and the sky was nowhere to be seen. That explains no sun in the photos.

In my mind it is spring that brings a new start (unlike New Year). It may do something with animals coming out of hibernation; blooming flowers and frequent sun that makes me feel so. Most plans are made then- giving full energy to do things you hadn’t had time to do before. It creates a clean start- writing to do lists and to do vacations, trips, and visits on a white sheet of paper. I hope you get to explore, travel or educate yourself more this spring. It’s important to always challenge yourself and keep growing.
Jacket: Hofer // Blazer: Orsay // Top: New Yorker // Bag: Topshop // Shoes: Jello // Necklace: Kik

Photos: Leja

Thanks for reading. xx
Don’t forget to follow me on Facebook | Instagram | Bloglovin | Pinterest | Twitter | YouTube

17 comments

  1. You look adorable, love the white bag and jacket too, very fresh and gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. obožavam ovu frizuru i sama je često pravim...sjajno ti stoje ove pletenica, a kombinacija je medena.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice look, great backpack:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maya, I love your white look, especially the hair and the bag ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your braid, lovely outfit!

    Hilary
    http://theclosetelf.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look phenomenal :)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great outfit I love it ;)

    http://ordinaryblondie9.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beatiful hair <3

    http://anothergirlinthesea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. usput lijepo si ovo napisala, ja ću se ovoga proljeća baš truditi naučiti nešto novo. Učenje nas održava mladima:).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Predivno napisano i super izgledaš <3

    Vildana from Living Like V & Stalia Is BAE

    ReplyDelete
  11. So effortless chic! Love the white backpack!

    xoxo, Christina

    Stray Birds and Lavender

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great jacket and backpack!

    ReplyDelete

You don't say? Tell me more :)

xx Maja