Soft Shades

I had my sister say at the beginning of this week that she wants to film three outfits separately (for a lookbook that is going up on our channel today) - an outfit per day. I had an idea of doing the same, just for my blog. And luckily I did because next week is going to be miserable regarding the weather. 

For this look I was inspired by previous location with cherry blossom trees. I went for soft pink treggings with white, light blouse that complement each other in form of both colour and material. Black cardigan and shoes were included as a contrast but it still kept the softness of this look in balance. You can also see my nails painted in soft pink too and a tiny bit can be seen on the necklace. Jewellery is delicate which I think is in league with the rest of the outfit. 
Cardigan: Bershka // Treggings: Two Way // Bag: C&A // Shoes: Jello
(Photos: Leja)

Talk to you on Monday. Hope you have a nice weekend. xx Maja

Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, Bloglovin and snapchat: majasmuffin

24 comments

  1. Pastelne pantalone su pravo osveženje za outfit. :)

    http://couturecase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those pink pants, necklace and sunnies! All are such fab pieces and work so well together creating such a stylish spring pairing! Thanks so much for sharing, beauty, and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful post,dear! I will be very glad if you will come to me )) Kisses NEW POST!!! http://blondelafemme.blogspot.ru/2016/04/blog-post_22.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's a nice outfit;) xoxo

    http://glampond.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Predivno izgledaš draga! I dalje sam oduševljena fotografijama i tvojim stilom. Samo tako nastavi! ♥

    innisall.blogspot.com <------- Novi post

    ReplyDelete
  6. Predivan look draga! Kosa ti je savršena! :-)

    javelina03.blogspot.com - Novi post ☺

    ReplyDelete
  7. soft and pastel shades are so lovely and I really like how you contrasted with the black.

    xx Falasha
    Bite My Fashion ll Instagram ll Bloglovin' ll Join the Secret Guide

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the color of this tregging !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely post, dear! .x


    www.fayeisabella.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super post! xx
    Vesna - Home Chic Club
    http://vesna-kreativnostidrugesitnice.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Outfit je presavrsen.Posebno mi se svidja ta ogrlica,predivna je ❤❤❤.

    mywonderland-xoxo.blogspot.com --DIY dekupaž 🙃❤

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ne mogu se odlučiti što mi je najbolje u ovom outfitu kad mi je sve odlično!

    redheads-diary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's always a good idea to keep a backlog of posts when the weather's not great ahead! I'm loving your inspiration by cherry blossoms, and that necklace is stunning!

    Chelsea
    Chow Down USA
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your hair looks beautiful!
    www.britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a beautiful outfit dear,love it!! :)

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great post dear! Have a lovely weekend! xoxo


    Vildana from Living Like V & Stalia Is BAE

    ReplyDelete
  17. Un look fantástico!!! Me encantan tus gafas...
    Un beso
    http://cocoolook.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  18. The necklace is gorgeous! <3

    itsnina23.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice! follow-follow?


    http://anastazijaiemma.blogspot.hr/2016/04/10-life-hacks-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the colors and such cool glasses!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great post <3
    Follow-follow on GFC ? :)
    vannja9.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is so pretty! Loving the pink pants on you and that clutch!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  23. You look adorable! I just love those sunnies!


    xo, Jennifer
    www.publicistinpearls.com

    ReplyDelete

You don't say? Tell me more :)

xx Maja