Red Hood

I have finally worked up my posting schedule and I hope I won’t confuse you any longer by posting any hour, any day. This way I will be more organized and be able to prepare for posts in advance and I will not leave you guessing about the time of posts coming up. Mondays and Fridays are posting days. There are time differences regarding the hour and I try to upload a post in everyone’s wake hour (or at least for as many of you); that is at four p.m. by Central European time (UTC/GMT +1).

Now if we stick to today’s post. I am happy to be uploading more and more fashion posts/personal outfits. I haven’t worn this red shirt in a long time and I brought it up again because of its happy colour. Since it would be quite empty looking without any accessory I added a statement necklace for a big effect. The same story applies to these wedge sneakers- I don’t remember when you saw them last time. But oldies are often goldies and some pieces are hard to say goodbye to.
I wish you a great week and to those who have spring break this week- enjoy. 

Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, Bloglovin and snapchat: majasmuffin
xx Maja

16 comments

  1. Odlican outfit! Kosulja je bas divna :)

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! I really love your red top! Perfect styling, babe!!
    Happy Monday, love!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fantastic :)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit darling, love it! ☺

    javelina03.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautyful in red!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, your blouse is stunning, I love the color! You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful post, love it! :)
    I invite you to my blog, maybe follow for follow? :)

    veronicalucy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun shoot!
    Kisses
    Visit my blog: http://blamod.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Divna kombinacija, imas prelep osmehh <3 Fashion Lover

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post as always!!
    Hope you had a wonderful week!!
    Thanks for the support and thoughtful words on my recent post, I deeply appreciate it!!
    MyLyfeMyStory

    ReplyDelete
  11. pretty in red!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Predivan blog, bas mi se svidja nacin na koji pises i imas odlicne postove i stil naravno. Kosulja je extra.

    http://dzaniica.blogspot.ba/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the red and black together, great pictures!
    Have a lovely day :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  14. Crveno ti jako lijepo stoji :)

    ReplyDelete

You don't say? Tell me more :)

xx Maja