Beauty Bits: Skincare haul

Natural lip balm: Milina
In a tiny container of 5 ml I find a very moisturizing and oily lip balm, made of beeswax, shea butter, palm oil, almond oil, jojoba, castor oil and essential oil of lavender and orange. With thick formula it is ideal for chapped lips to heal faster. With this type of formula, the product doesn't stay on for long and the results can be felt right after the product is absorbed into the skin. I use it only when the damage is great and leave everyday care for elanosol lip balm. 

Body butter: Dvorec Trebnik
I became familiar with body butters when I bought my first one from Soap & Glory (still in love with it!) from London. I usually use body lotions but in winter time body butter comes in handy. I have randomly chosen this one from Dvorec Trebnik (Slovenian brand) in 200 ml to keep me covered throughout an entire season (and maybe more). 

Body lotion: treaclemoon
Keeping my body lotion collection in continuous use meant I couldn’t resist a great offer in a drugstore when I encountered it, especially when it comes to a brand I haven’t tried yet. Contains: 350 ml. 

Fragrance mist: Victoria's Secret
It hasn’t been too long since VS came to Müller drugstores in Slovenia and ever since I wanted to try one out. This one is called Pure Seduction and as this news may be old to most (or all) of you, I will only add how heavenly the scent is (red plum and freesia). I have only started using it and this bottle will last me a long time. Contains: 250 ml. 
What is your current body lotion/butter in use? 
xx Maja

30 comments

  1. Odličan post! Sviđa mi se VS mist! Slike su savršene, koju kameru koristiš? <3

    xx
    fashionholicyeahh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the VS Mists, they are divine! :)
    Yiota
    pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com.cy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shea + karite je popolna kombinacija. Super izbira izdelkov!

    http://saranusagg.blogspot.si/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looove this Fragrance from Victoria's secret, but my favourite is the "Mango Temptation" ! Very nice post <3

    Suzanne xx
    Check my blog : http://yourlovelyplace.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lip balm me jako privlaci :)
    Divni proizvodi :)

    http://jfashionlover.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried treaclemoon lotions too but hondstly i dont like them :( they smell amazing for sure but they are not moisturizing enough for my dry skin :( actually i use baby oils for my body :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so lucky that you can buy the VS products in Slovenia! In Bosnia and Herzegovina, they are not available to us, but I hope they'll be soon because I'm dying to try some of their products! Great post, I love everything! xx

    If you want please visit my blogs, it means so much to me:
    NEW POST ---> http://living-like-v.blogspot.ba/2016/02/my-morning-routine.html
    NEW POST ---> http://staliaisbae.blogspot.ba/2016/02/15th-episode-got-me-like.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great review dear, kisses!
    www.lookwhatimwearingtoday.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great selection of products.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Maja,

    Great suggestion products.
    Victoria's Secret have used and liked, only I thought this body cream is very fragrant. I prefer the smoother.

    Thank you for your visit.

    I put myself as a follower.

    Kiss.



    Kiss.

    ReplyDelete
  11. sjajne fokte kao i text!
    pogledaj moj post u toku je GLAMULET+charm giveaway contest <3
    http://highheelpoodl.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Divno, Majo! ♥


    Molim te, isčlani se i ponovo učlani u moj blog, kako bi opet primala obavještenja (promijenila sam link bloga). Mnooogo bi mi značilo ----> innisall.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post, it's nice to know some other products with a good quality ;)
    My current body lotion is from VS with the smell of mango <3 Definitely my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love discovering new products. These body lotions seems so good. I want to try the lip balm and the Victoria's fragance.

    Kisses, have a nice weekend
    http://sweetdreamofarosefashionblog.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing!!

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  16. You cannot imagine how long I am dreaming about trying the VS fragrances in my town, but one of my friedns is visiting London at the moment, so I was going to ask her to bring me something and now because of your post I am sure what to ask for!

    http://lifewvicky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much for your comment, Maja! I'm so glad that you liked my selection of wedding dresses! :) Have a happy day! Kss

    ♥ ★ ♥ GINGER COLLAGE ♥ ★ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love/need body butters in the winter! I like Bath and Body works lotions for my hands, they're light but so moisturizing.

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice post. Currently I use Kiel's. Thanks so much for your visit and comment xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. och, perfect cosmetics! <3

    ReplyDelete
  21. such beautiful products!
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. This post is really great. :)
    I have the VS bodymist too and I love the scent but for me it's to heavy for a bodymist. It's more like a parfume.
    Lovely greetings, Jessy

    http://www.international-blonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great post! Love it!
    xxx
    www.mejorvensolo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. great post! i love victoria secrets.
    a kiss
    BLOG By Jeeh Sena
    INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love skincare products with coconut oil :)
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. zainteresirao me ovaj pure seduction.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Loving the VS Mist...such a pretty packaging..I am sure to get one:)
    At present I am using Laura Mercier Fresh Fig Body Cream. I love it's body wash too:)

    xoxo
    Epsita

    New Post: http://www.thepositivewindow.com/2016/02/6-inspirations-to-look-forward-to.html

    ReplyDelete

You don't say? Tell me more :)

xx Maja