Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies

Three recipes that I keep coming back to are brownies, muffins and chocolate chip cookies. I found a new recipe to try out from Soft and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies by Martha Stewart. Nothing was too complicated and all ingredients were already in kitchen cupboards. If you have half an hour to spare, it will be just enough to make these cookies. I made minor changes in this recipe but only because I had no exact ingredients. I shall dive into the deliciousness as I am sure you cannot wait to try these out ;) 

Ingredients: 
500 g all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
250 g unsalted butter (room temperature)
120 g granulated sugar
1 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons vanilla sugar
2 eggs
150 g dark chocolate

1. Preheat the oven to 200°C. Mix flour and baking soda in one bowl. In another bowl mix together butter and sugar using an electric mixer (I melted the butter but you can stick to room-temperature soft butter). Add the rest of the ingredients but leave chocolate chips for last. 

2. Combine the two mixtures (add flour-baking soda mixture to the other one). Mix until thick and even. 

3. I used tablespoon to scoop dough onto the baking sheets (with parchment paper on top). Leave about 5 cm between each cookie dough. 

4. You leave the cookies to bake for cca. 10 minutes or until they're golden around the edges but still soft in the middle. They're best to eat when warm :) 

[Click to see the original recipe Soft and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies.]
Let me know your favourite recipe at the moment. Have a great day everyone! 
xx Maja

19 comments

  1. Leeepi... :)
    p.s. Sviđa mi se i mušema... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cookies look so yummy ♥ :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmm, izgledajo super, pa še preprosto :)

    x, Katja
    http://stylish-flower.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Njamiiiii :) Obožujem cookieje, so moji najljubši piškoti :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cookies look so delicious♥♥
    chocolateandsunset.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. they are so sweet <3

    http://glampond.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look really delicious!!!

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. They look so good :)

    http://mariecsdiary.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ne mogu odoliti kolačima/keksima! Ovi izgledaj baš ukusno! njam :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yum, my favourite cookies :))))) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. great post, very tasty
    http://www.mosaictrends.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mhmm these sound delicious I'll have to give them a try! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Not going to lie, this post made me drool =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. That looks so delicious!


    I'm following you on GFC, follow back? xx

    staliaisbae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hvala za super recept :)
    Ako želiš pogledaj i moj blog i zaprati me, hvala unaprijed :) http://ordinaryblondie9.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
  16. jako dobar post, sviđa mi se <3
    http://veronicafashioncorner.blogspot.hr/2015/09/my-skin-care.html novi post vani, komentirajte i pretplatite se <3

    ReplyDelete

You don't say? Tell me more :)

xx Maja