New In: Fashion haul

Sales might still be going on but I have bought myself basic pieces I wanted. I am slowly piling up my trousers/jeans and jumper section. I am also trying to buy less blacks and go for colours in order to make my outfit posts more daring and less dull. The most unusual pick are blush trousers (Two Way) which are part trousers part jeggings. The material is thicker than you are used in seeing with usual jeggings but still thin enough to make them elastic. The best part is there is no zipper or buttons, just an elastic waist. My second purchase is not that unexpected, jumper in burgundy colour (Two Way) is something I definitely feel comfortable in and I have been wearing it a few times already. 
My last two picks are my favourite. I am most happy with faux leather jacket (Two Way) because it has been a while since I threw my last one away. I have been searching for the right one ever since. And this one I am saving for better weather. 
Have you seen these pattern trousers (Zara)? I'm in love. I would never go for pattern and many different colours in one piece but I need to be daring and growing in style as well. I am thinking of wearing them with basic slouchy tee with a blazer over and some beige or white pumps. 

Which is your favourite piece? And do you have a certain piece in your wardrobe that says: 'Yes, I can be daring too'?

Happy weekend!
xx Maja

24 comments

  1. I want that leather jacket! I love it! Can I buy it online?

    Xoxo Colli www.tobeyoutiful.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. leather jacket is so cool
    Happy Valentines Day
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. divne su ove zarine hlače, baš je upečatljiv uzorak. Drago mi je što si pronašla dobre stvari...i evo razmišljam, ne znam što bi bilo "odvažno" u mom ormaru...mislim naprije neki vintage komadi.
    Ja sam ove godine lijena za kupovinu, ali kupila sam tri para čizama i jedne cipele u Peka, tako da možda i u meni čuči neka šopinholičarka:) Mislim da od odjeće neću ništa kupovati neko vrijeme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that jacket, it's jsut beautiful
    http://diannetho.es

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your jacket so bad! It's perfect! (:
    Kisses dear! ♥

    allthatweseeisjustadreamwithinadream.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice shopping!
    Oh, and I have followed you (№1434), sleduyuv bloglovin and facebook ! have a good weekend)
    http://mosaictrends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great items! And love the jacket <3

    X Nora / 1310bynora.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great buys, I love everything!

    www.frederikkes.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it!

    lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think a few pieces in my closet say that!
    I love your new faux leather jacket!

    Lu | loulou

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful biker jacket!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Koliko je predivna jakna! Odlicne fotke :)

    GIVEAWAY IS ON MY BLOG:
    http://shineperfection.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jakna je savršenstvo! Slike su divne :D

    Novi post na blogu:
    girlyworld07.blogspot.com
    - Danijela

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hlače iz Zare izgledajo čudovito, všeč mi je vzorec! x

    Sara Wallflower

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great leather jacket!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely Haul!! Love the biker Jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The jacket looks superb.Have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loving this jacket, so marvellous :))) xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this jacket!

    http://finddyourway.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi sweety ;-) A great and full of inspiration post!! What a fabulous combos?!!
    Keep in touch, kisses,,
    http://styleinthessbiky.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

You don't say? Tell me more :)

xx Maja