New In: Catrice Re-Touch Light Reflecting concealer

Concealers in a stick were always the ones I kept buying. Usually because the shades were perfect and it was so easy to apply them. Creamy/liquidy concealers are the ones I need to go for and I've chosen Catrice Re-Touch Light Reflecting concealer. The name sounds so catchy and promising, besides the sleek packaging. I'm in a shade 005 Light Nude which is the lightest colour out there in this range and I wish there was bigger selection. The colour is the same as my skin but I always look for one or two shades lighter concealers (best for hiding those big and dark under eye circles) . The brush applicator is what makes it easy to apply but I have to work quickly when blending the product in because it dries rather quickly. The only downside is that it isn't hydrating even though it says so on the product. I apply moisturizing creme underneath it when wearing it but that doesn't keep it hydrated all day long.

Have you ever tried this concealer? What is your go-to concealer? 

Talk to you soon,
xx Maja

12 comments

  1. Looks great never tried it before!

    X Nora / 1310bynora.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great concelar! :)

    xoxo, Sofia Pinto

    Morning Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice!
    follow to follow?

    http://defishencia.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prelepe su slike. :)


    girlyworld07.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I follow you back :)
    kisses, Agnes ;*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post

    New post in
    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi dear,
    Such a great post.
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice!
    follow to follow?
    http://defishencia.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Odličan post! Moram ti priznati da si prelepa i imaš predivne oči. :3

    Zapratite me, uzvraćam:
    http://shineperfection.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks magical! Thanks for sharing
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

  11. you look beautiful. ^^ love your blog.

    would you like to follow each other? let me know on my blog if you follow me, i will follow you back after it.
    thank you!^^
    www.tomntins.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete

You don't say? Tell me more :)

xx Maja