BeautyBits: essence & s-he

Catchy packaging is the first thing that draws my attention. Either it is a makeup product or food, I can't resist checking the product out. I am very visual person and I like to have things in front of me to know what I think about it or whether I like it. Essence is what I would call a brand oriented on young girls but even so it has won over many older hearts too. Every month they come up with new limited edition and this month they got a range called 'Like an unforgettable kiss'. I got essence duo blush in 01 Pink Me where you get a bright pink blush that doesn't show very vivid when wearing it. Highlight that comes with a blush is great for a finishing touch. 
I first got essence highlighter Big Bright Eyes before duo blush and where the first one is in pencil form it is also creamy and very easy to apply. I was expecting a hard pencil where I would have difficulty blending but it over exceeded my expectations and I can add it on my favourites list. It isn't in white colour as most highlighters but in nude and I use it on my lower waterline sometimes too. 
S-he bronzer appears quite dark and with my skin tone someone might think it will make an ugly distortion on my face. Most difficulty I have with choosing bronzers and so far I have been purchasing lighter toned bronzers and those have made me look like I got a really bad tan. This one has been the first to accept as 'a passed product'. The pigmentation isn't strong but you can build it up. So far I have been using it only under my cheek bone area (no temples, upper forehead and so on). 

These three are my go-to makeup products lately and I apply little of each whenever I go somewhere. 

What do you think of essence and s-he? Have you tried them before? 

Happy Saturday! 
xx Maja

28 comments

  1. i like this article, well i would love to try all of them out ;)
    http://dressedwithimen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tjink I need this blush ** It's jsut perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that essence duo blush its so cute!
    love it

    http://tomntins.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I'm Aera, nice to meet you :)
    The packaging of that blush really caught my attention because it's so cute! Where did you get it?
    http://aerakashmyr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the blush! too cute :)!

    X Nora / 1310bynora.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The package of the blush is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the heart blush looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great products! I think I'm going to get the heart blush and I also really want to try the bronzer.
    Essence products usually aren't very pigmented, but I still think they're great (and cheap) :) XX

    Nausikaä | Fashionatic.be

    ReplyDelete
  9. Predivno, i ja sam isto "vizuelna osoba" volim kad je nesto lepo i najcesto je pakovanje to sto me privuce da kupim nesto :)

    http://corleonka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've heard some great things about essence! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  11. these look like such promising products yumm!
    xx
    Maliha Rao / Red Alice Rao

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the blush!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love the essence products! haven't tried s-he tho

    Lu | loulou

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the heart packaging on the blush. :)

    Pumpkin Emily Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think they sell Essence in my local Wilkinson, I've never really looked at it before but I will next time I'm near!

    alice x | beautybyalicee

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous makeup - love the light shades!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Tudi jaz sem bolj vizualna oseba in me še najbolj pritegne embalaža, tako da je Essence pravi zame! :)

    Sara Wallflower

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the blush, so cute :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great review

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely products

    New post in
    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh so cute. Yes, I would definitely buy that too because of the packaging. It's just so perfect.

    Stay Wonderful Always,
    Heide
    Kintsugi of Life

    ReplyDelete
  22. Essence blush is so cute and girly. I like some of their products and I think that they deserve a bit more attention I am glad you write about brends like this
    You have amazing blog and I follow you on Bloglovin
    Xx
    sparklygoddess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. спасибо за великолепные фотографии!!!!

    ReplyDelete

You don't say? Tell me more :)

xx Maja