Shine Bright

 ^^ Photos: Leja
I wish for some good, long and relaxing holiday right now. It's always like this when I have exams approaching. Instead of hard-core studying, I get in relaxed and no-worries zone until the day before exams. Then I'm a nerve wreck. That's the situation I'm facing now. I'm studying but I feel really confident- which is an illusion because I still have four days until the first examination.

I wish to be back when these photos were taken. Do you know when it's a sunny day and you're outside, sitting on a bench and your face is exposed to a bright, warm sun? It makes you drowsy and everything is still for a moment. Uh, perfection. That's how these photos make me feel. 

I had no real plan or inspiration on what to write today. Expect that a long period of stress requires short breaks in different forms. Sometimes it can be long, deserved days on the beach or climbing in the mountains or simply sitting on a porch, listening to the nature. 

My pause for now is done and since I need to return to books, I hope you get a moment to yourself today. 

Talk to you soon, 
Maja

19 comments

  1. I love your purse...I feel ya I'm always procrastinating when it comes to studying

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look wonderful. I hope you get the studying done enough :)) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous knit!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dzemper je prelep! Imam naocare istog oblika samo crne haha :)

    rancicmilena.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love ur jumper!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit

    New post in
    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. jacket full pic, its lovely. nice blog, i am following you, please follow back. http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this!

    www.frederikkes.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That scarf looks lovely and warm aha c;

    Amy;
    Little Moon Elephant

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh we don't have much of this kind of weather lately in Poland ; lovely pictures and your outfit looks awesome too :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. great one

    theautumnstreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi!! I need this sweater!!! Amazing blog & would you like to follow each
    other on GFC, Google+ and Bloglovin? I always come back!! XX

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely bag and jumper. I like your blog! <3


    girlyworld07.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ne mogu vjerovati koliko je sladak ovaj dzempercic.Mnogo mi se dopadaju slike :)
    Inacee,super post a i blog ti je odlican.Sve pohvalee :*
    http://dnevnikjednetinejdzerkee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. baš je divno sunce na ovim fotografijama, lijepo dočarava to što si opisala...
    odlična kombinacija:)

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

You don't say? Tell me more :)

xx Maja