Beauty Haul

Balea shower gel (Orchid and Magnolia scent)- necessity. Big packaging makes me not to worry about putting it on a shopping list anytime soon. 
Makeup fixing sprays aren't exactly on every shelf in every drugstore and I wanted to try one out: alverde came out with their version. It has 50 ml inside, smells beautifully of lemons, it's not sticky, it sets into your skin smothly but the time-lasting isn't anything impressive. I, myself, don't see any big difference between wearing makeup on my own or with fixing spray. Maybe it's just me or it's still at an early stage to say more.
Balea Locken Styling is a curls styling mousse that I wanted the most. My natural hair is curly/wavy and mousse tends to highlight them and hold them longer. Curls will still be lost the next day or wavy hair will take place but they will stay in exact shape through the first day. I would wash my hair and after my normal routine I would apply mousse to wet hair and leave it in. Once dry, I would have defined curls.

Extra treat: apple and cinnamon tea and sour skittles. Which skittles do you turn to most?

xx Maja

19 comments

  1. Seem to be great products, just what I need!!

    Rosa
    Styleyourselfinstyle.blogspot.com - new post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tez ostatnio znowu zaopatrzyłam sie w kosmetyki Balea:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super izdelki, skoraj vse imam enake :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried Balea products(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I might have to try that hair mousse!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picks!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Volim Baleine proizvode...Nisam nikad probala nikakav učvršćivač za šminku (ako je uopće to pravi termin), ali voljna sam probati neki razumne cijene. Ne koristim toliko šminke, niti sam toliko vješta da imam potrebe za tim nekim proizvodima koji su mi nekako za profesionalce ili barem one kojima to bolje ide nego meni. Meni je većinom maskara i ruž domet:) Ista je stvar s bazom, kada sam je prvi put dobila na poklon, nisam ni znala čemu služi i iskreno uopće nisam primjetila da mi sjenilo dulje traje kada stavim bazu ispod.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful products!
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello dear! Nice blog!
    Follow me and I will follow back)

    My Blog: violaceous_flavor
    Write me in my blog if you following me)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love to taste Apple and cinnamon tea
    New Post on my blog, your feedbacks matter to me
    http://glitzzngrace.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Never try any of the products yet... but definitely like the sour skittles!!
    Sherina - ChocoChipChic.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Odlican Haul. Divne su stvari, obozavam Balea kozmetiku! :* :)

    New post: http://marinailes9.blogspot.com/2015/01/winter-outfits.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. I ja bas volim Baleine i Alverde proizvode!
    Pusa iz Italije,
    Sonia Verardo
    http://www.trenchcollection.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great items

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great post!!! Would love to see reviews on them. Totally loving your blog.
    New Follower =¬)
    resh-inspire.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mmmm Skittles I love skittles, your photography is amazing XXO

    itsjustwinnie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

You don't say? Tell me more :)

xx Maja