Winter Skincare Routine | Body

Keeping up with the Skincare Series... You can see here part one and part two.
As for the rest of my body I tend to take a special care as well. I use Fruttini body lotion and Balea body oil (mixture between oil and lotion actually) the most. Soap&Glory body butter hasn't been used in ages and I have the small version of this product. Now that's winter I intent to use it all so I can try something else.

SLO: Med zimo čimbolj skrbim tudi za celotno telo in ne le za obraz ter lase. Največ uporabljam Fruttini losjon za telo in Balea olje za telo. Soap&Glory maslo za telo nisem uporabljala od-ne-vem-kdaj pa še v manjši verziji ga imam. Zdaj, ko je zima ga nameravam celega porabiti, da lahko kupim in probam še kakšen drug izdelek. 

SRB: U zimi što više brinem o njegi celog tela i ne samo o obrazu i kosi. Najviše upotrebljavam Fruttini losjon za telo i Balea ulje za telo. Soap&Glory body butter nije bio upotrebljen od-ne-znam-kad a još u manjoj kutiji ga imam. Nameravam ga potpuno potrošiti sad kad je zima, da mogu kupiti i isprobati neki drugi proizvod.

See you tomorrow with an outfit post,
xx Maja

20 comments

  1. Lovely routine!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder how the ginger lotion smells like :D

    xx
    http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^^ It smells like candy, don't know how :) xx

      Delete
  3. I like the fact that all of these stuff are from the drugstore ! Lovely post :)

    Luxveritatis.| Beauty.Fashion.Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Fruttini looks excellent! Thank you for the comment on my blog, I just followed you on GFC follow me back? xoxo ES
    www.liveyourpassion.gr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tale Frutini tok noro dobro diši <3 Meni so za zimo še najljubši Dove losijoni ali pa eno oreškasto Alverde maslo :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post :)

    www.kataszyyna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post dear! Love all the photos.

    I am following you on GFC and BLOGLOVIN. I hope you can follow me back if you haven't yet. Thank you!

    Kenny,
    WHATKENNYHEARTS.com
    FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN
    LIKE WKH ON FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your visit.
    Nice and original blog you have.

    I follow you, do the same !

    #G
    new post : http://g-miau.blogspot.com

    INSTAGRAM: @g__miau

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super proizvodi :)

    corleonka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm curious to try some products that you use.
    thanks for your comment on my blog, i follow you on gfc now.
    http://forthewholelife.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great products.
    I'm following you on gfc. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like I must try some body oil!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Balea is new to me. I think is time to try some
    of their products.
    Thank you for sharing this skincare series.
    I love it so much!! :)

    xoxo,

    Julieth Zuleta
    GLAMOURATTIC

    ReplyDelete
  14. seems like great winter skincare routine!,
    i must try the fruittini body cream, it looks so good!

    have a great weekend!
    ♥♥♥
    http://herlifeinstyle.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice skincare!

    http://adhiwahyudi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this post and nice skincare for winter!
    I'm following you on GFC dear :)

    ReplyDelete

You don't say? Tell me more :)

xx Maja