New In: Winter Haul | 2014

As I cleaned out my wardrobe I needed some new clothing to fill in the space. And since it's winter I opted for chunky knitwear. I got most of these jeans and jumpers from C&A, surprising how sometimes only one store can satisfy customers needs? I got green jumper to add a bit of colour to the outfits since autumn/winter fashion season is usually colourless and dull. My favourite combo from this haul is the jumper in the middle (from the photo) and black pants (66% cotton, nice) with interesting material effect- it doesn't feel like cotton at all. You can find them here and see for yourself. I'm definitely sure this outfit will be worn and loved very often. I also got two pieces that were left out unintentionally; another thin gray jumper from H&M similar to the green one in this post and thick infinity/tube scarf, again from C&A with most exceptional material (knitted wool on the outside and faux fur on the inside, unless it's fleese, even I'm not sure at the moment).

Let me know your favourite fashion piece at the moment (from which store, colour etc. as I love finding out new fashion items) ;)

Hope you're enjoying the start of November,
xx Maja

21 comments

  1. Stunning knit!!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Čudoviti puloverčki :)
    Tudi jah jih rada nosim predvsem pa oversize modele, rada pa kombiniram z kakšnim usnjenim krilom :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love knitwear in burgundy color :)

    http://lamodestieaveclestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi sweetie!! aww! love your new sweaters! especially the first one! great color!

    www.fashionizein.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prelepi puloveri

    http://corleonka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those jumpers look great!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think there's nothing more comfortable in cold weather than cosy jumpers together with perfect jeans! I've also bought some and am waiting for my package from j.Crew. Love this brand for its quality, prints and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sploh nisem poznala tvojega bloga, super da sem ga našla :)

    Lp,

    Katja

    www.blogvivalavida.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous knit! :)

    www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful sweater!
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just order some pieces from Forever 21 because I need some pieces for winter time. But one of my favorites things that Im purchasing lately are vintage pieces, they are so unique than I love them!

    http://justohana.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Puloveri super!

    http://maricorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cool!! Love your blog, would you like to follow each other? Let me know!

    http://crisisbeauty.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks great :)

    hugs
    behindtheattitude.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the colours of the knits, so pretty!! I am needing lots of warm sweaters at the moment, it's become quite chilly here, though thankfully the sun still shines. These are wonderful, I hope you have a great week :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. new clothes to fill in the space ? haha what an excuse to buy new things ,,, you just made my day girl !!
    congrats great buys .

    N@NY
    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    P.S. I have posted my November wishlist up on my blog , check it out , u may be inspired !!

    ReplyDelete
  17. new clothes to fill in the space ? haha what an excuse to buy new things ,,, you just made my day girl !!
    congrats great buys .

    N@NY
    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    P.S. I have posted my November wishlist up on my blog , check it out , u may be inspired !!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous items
    Great post

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ah love those chunky sweaters! I need to go clean out my closet...seriously haha

    ReplyDelete

You don't say? Tell me more :)

xx Maja