If I had unlimited budget... | Winter wishlist

Day Wear
Shoes: Gianvito Rossi (here)
Bag: Christian Louboutin (here)
Bangle: Frey Wille (here)
Scarf: Hermes (here)
Jumpsuit: DVF (here)
  
Photos are from: Net-A-Porter, Shopbop, Saks Fifth Avenue, Frey Wille, Hermes
Evening Wear 
(Outfit 1/on the left)
Dress: Theory (here)
Clutch: Judith Leiber (here)
Shoes: Gucci (here)

(Outfit 2/on the right)
Dress: Philosophy (here)
Earrings: Oscar de la Renta (here)
Clutch: Dolce & Gabbana (here)
Shoes: Manolo Blahnik (here)

The words from my last post made me wonder what would my picks be if I truly had an unlimited bugdet. I opened bunch of new tabs, entered Net-A-Porter, Shopbob, Kate Spade, Hermes, etc. and went searching and scrolling and resting my eyes on so many beautiful creations. I guess Coco Chanel's words 'The best things in life are free. The second best are very expensive.' are true. 

Is there any piece from the wishlist that caught your eye especially?

xx Maja

17 comments

  1. I like the products you choose, lovely post!

    https://corleonka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love ur selection!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all! Lucy www.tpinkcarpet.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dress

    New post in
    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww that little pink bag!

    we are following you now (: hope you follow us back

    <3 it takes 2 to fashion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice wishlist , love the ink bag :D

    torichux3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very glamorous wishlist doll!

    http://www.alisagromova.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That clutch and those glitter heels! LOVE
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those earrings! Beautiful picks!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a great topic honry!!!
    I love the de la renta earrings sooo much!!! Wanna have them!
    xoxo Colli || my Blog - TOBEYOUTIFUL || Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  11. really like the outfit with pink dress
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are really gorgeous picks, love them a lot ;)) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the black and withe dress!
    Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  14. like it! :) ♡ paaula-fotografia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great picks! Love the short evening dress!

    Made in Mauve

    ReplyDelete

You don't say? Tell me more :)

xx Maja