New In: AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G

Product info
I've nearly had a heart attack because I accidentally damaged and deleted some of my photos on SD card. I had at least five posts prepared in advance. 

This is the new lens I mentioned in one of my previous posts. I did a research and lot of people recommend this lens for photography, blog photography at least. However I don't know if it's one of the easiest to use. Not at the beginning at least. If you're one of the many who is using this lens, please let me know how do you find it and what is your experience using it. I will be grateful to any comment. 
***
SLO: Skoraj sem imela srčni napad, ker sem ponesreči uničila in izbrisala nekatere slike na SD kartici. Imela sem vsaj pet objav pripravljenih vnaprej. 

To je nov objektiv, katerega sem omenila v enem izmed prejšnjih objav. Po prebiranju vseh forumov in blogov in youtube kanalov, večina priporoča ta objektiv- za blog fotografijo vsaj. Kakorkoli že, mislim da ni eden izmed lažjih za uporabo. Vsaj na začetku ne. Če si ena izmed tistih, ki uporablja ta objektiv, potem bi prosila za kakršen koli nasvet o uporabi oziroma o tvoji izkušnji. Že en komentar bo dovolj. 
***
SRB: Zamalo, da nisam imala srčani udar, kad sam oštetila i izbrisala nekoliko slika sa SD kartice. Imala sam bar pet artikala pripravljenih unapred. 

To je novi objektiv kojeg sam spomenila u jednom izmed prethodnih postova. Tražila sam informacije o objektivu koji bi bio odličan za blog i street fotografiju pa većina preporučuje ovaj objektiv. Mislim, da nije baš jednostavan za upotrebu. Bar na početku ne. Ako si jedna izmedju onih koji upotrebljava taj objektiv, slobodno pusti koji savet o upotrebi i tvojem iskustvu. Već jedan komentar je dovoljan. 

Which camera and lens do you use? 

Have a lovely day, 
Maja

15 comments

  1. SUPERRRRR!!!!
    Do you want to follow each other on instagram? I'm @chicstreetchoc! Thank uuu
    FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK
    CHIC STREET CHOC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could help, but I sadly can't with that.

    Lu | The Ankalli Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow I would like to buy similar on my canon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use a Nikon as well, and have a similar lens (I don't think it's the same one - I believe mine is 50mm). I really like it! I may be able to help but I am not sure what area you are having the issue with? I know for me I use the lens to focus and make all other adjustments on the camera itself.

    Lauren xo
    Sophisticated In Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. wowowow I would love to have a lens like this

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1.8 is the best , have a 50mm one. lucky girl !
    New post on my blog, do drop by soon <3
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super lense. Sorry to hear about the deletion though. I've had that happen before, it really gets annoying. I look forward to all your new photos though. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great product dear!
    http://lookwhatimwearingtoday.blogspot.com.es/2014/07/que-guapa.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have the same one and I love it!

    xo!

    http://www.calluswhatever.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, honey! What do you think about follow each other via bloglovin? If you want, just follow me there and I'll follow you back! http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3947784

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice post!
    kisses
    http://monpetitblognoir.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh So Cool!!!!

    SSSx
    www.stylestreetstalker.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I use this with a Nikon D7k but any DX format will work with it nicely! You have to be careful focusing - you will notice some of my pictures look soft sometimes because I used too shallow depth of field and didn't pay enough attention to my focus point >_< overall the low light performance keeps me coming back to this one! If I were you, I would shoot in P mode and see what settings the camera keeps choosing for you until you can really get a feel for the wide apeture.

    http://nativewanderlust.com

    ReplyDelete

You don't say? Tell me more :)

xx Maja