Flawless Couture Eyeshadow Palette | BeautyBay


Before I get into this post I just wanted to quickly remind you of a quick survey that contains 7 questions. It's about my blog and it would mean the world to me if you could answer it, it only takes 1-2 minutes! 
I wanted to show this palette seperately since I might try it out first and let you know how I feel about it. I have purchased this one from beautybay.com when it was on sale. It is interesting that the regular price now is the same the sale price was then! If you'd like to see the palettes, click here for more info. 

The palette is called Flawless Couture Eyeshadow Palette. It has twelve eyeshadows and they all come in natural, brown shades. Some of them are matte and some are shimmery. I think shimmer eyeshadows are more appropriate for an evening or a night out (glam look) when matte eyeshadows are great if worn during the day. I have already tried out a few make-up looks and I already like it. The best part is they are quite pigmented; some of them are not as much as I'd want to but those are bright colours and they can't be more visible ;) They also blend in easily with the rest of the colours. They stay on long- you can easily go to school or work without any touch-ups. Do I recommend? Certainly. 
I would go for matte eyeshadow anytime since it's more visible and stays on longer. But what about you? Are you team matte or team shimmer?

[SLO] Na koncu te objave je link, ki vodi do kratke ankete s 7 vprašanji in veliko bi mi pomenilo, če bi jo lahko rešili, vzela vam bo največ 1-2 minuti! 
Ne tako dolgo nazaj sem kupila paleto senčil na spletni strani beautybay.com (za več info klikni tukaj). Imenuje se Flawless Couture Eyeshadow Palette in ima dvanajst senčil v naravnih, rjavih odtenkih. Nekatera so svetleča, nekatera matirana. Preizkusila sem nekaj makeup look-ov in že mi je všeč. Najboljše je, da so dosti pigmentirane; nekatere sicer niso toliko kot bi si želela, vendar gre za svetle barve in te že na splošno ne morejo biti bolj vidne ;) Ravno tako se zlahka zlijejo s preostalimi barvami. Na vekah ostanejo dolgo, brez skrbi greš lahko v šolo ali službo brez kakršnih koli popravkov (»touch-upov«). Priporočam? Seveda.
Katere tebi bolj odgovarjajo, matirane ali svetleče senčke?

[SRB] Na kraju ovog posta ima link koji vodi do kratke ankete sa 7 pitanja i bila bi presretna ako bi je ispunili; uzeće vam najviše 1-2 minuti! 
Pred kratkim sam kupila paletu senki za oči sa beautybay.com (za više info klikni ovde). Zove se Flawless Couture Eyeshadow Palette i ima dvanest senki koje su u prirodnim, braon bojama. Neke su sjajne senke a neke su bezsjajne. Isprobala sam nekoliko makeup look-ova i več mi se svidja. Dobro je što su senke dosta pigmentirane; neke nisu koliko bi željela, pogotovo svetle boje ali pošto su svetle, se i ne mogu toliko videti ;) Takodje se lako spoje sa ostalim bojama senki. Na kapkima ostanu dugo, komotno možeš ići u školu ili na posao, drže nevjerovatno dugo. Preporučujem? Definitivno.
Kakve senke tebi više odgovarjaju, sjajne ili bezsjajne?



You can barely see number 1. and 2. but I am very satisfied with the rest :)


Also, a new video on my channel: Spring Lookbook that you will be seeing in a post edition as well :) 

Thanks for stopping by :) Stay tuned for an intersting DIY. 

xoxo
Maja

30 comments

  1. I can see it has taken influence from Urban Decay's Naked 2 palette. They look really pigmented, good swatches!

    I have a Benefit Makeup set up for grabs on my blog. I'd love if you checked it out!

    www.pookybanana.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look like wonderful colours!! I hope you have a great weekend doll xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice colors!!

    fashionpassionomg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post..nver really knew how to work with colours for my dark skin though.
    ps..great blog!!
    http://kazinidaily.com/schooling-roselyn-001-fashion-blogging-for-dummies/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This palette looks absolutely amazing! I love the range of shades it contains. Lovely post!

    xo, Meera | www.momentswithmeera.com
    twitter + instagram: @meeranavlakha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the colors..
    Looking forward to your outfit and DIY's
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These colors are very nice but too light for me!!
    a beautiful maison
    fb/abeautifulmaison

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty x
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute ♡

    http://www.valstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. this palette is perfect for everyday's makeup! <3

    xx,
    felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super je sto ima puno neutralnih boja, takva mi jedna treba ;) pozz

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love the color!

    xx
    http://piilittlemiss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think you should totally try and incorporate more fashion/outfit posts into your blog if you want to. Personally I have found that strictly beauty content can become exhausting and frankly boring at times. Also, I just can't accumulate that much beauty products without feeling guilty after a while! Anyway, GFC finally got their act together so I now I'm an official follower. Hope you'll get me back too :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the reply, just followed on Bloglovin and GFC...mine is working ;)

    XO
    http://www.cynthiasnydose.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Im a shimmer kind of gal. I like how shimmery colours glide on and since I don't wear a lot of eye makeup on a daily basis its nice to have a little bit of shimmer.

    Lovely post!
    http://bellamomento.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Bellissima palette!
    Marina
    http://www.maridress.blogspot.it/
    https://www.facebook.com/maridressfashionblog

    ReplyDelete
  17. love it
    thekathieblossom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've heard about the BeautyBay collection, but I didn't try anything. I wanted to get my Naked 3 first. Huhu ~
    I'm a matte eyeshadow lover !

    ReplyDelete
  19. Pretty colors
    Great post

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love both matte and shimmer, but for different times. I think matte is better for school/work and then shimmer for the weekend
    http://bitsandbows4.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  21. pretty colors,
    looks like a great product dear.
    :)


    Ms. Kei

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely palette!

    hugs <3
    behindtheattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. i like the palette..pretty natural nude colors..
    keep in touch

    http://glamforgood.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great post dear !
    Your blog looks really nice ☆
    I am following you now.
    Amber xx ❤
    http://ambertii.blogspot.co.uk/
    Follow me back if you like ♥

    ReplyDelete
  25. look great !
    xo

    http://devsnochaos.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Perfect palette!!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete

You don't say? Tell me more :)

xx Maja