Zlarin #1

Last week I was staying on the island, called Zlarin, which is situated in Croatia. Frankly, I like photos to speak for themselves but I might still say a word or two :) Basically, island is not far from mainland- it may look and sound like it is but not really (twenty minutes drive by boat/ship). It has a village and there are lonely houses all over the island. Cars are not permitted and this is the reason you'll see almost everyone on their bikes or motorbikes, even in golf club cars. Even if you'd want to transport a car with you, streets are just not wide enough for a vehicle. Beaches are maybe not sandy but you get used of that quickly. Water is at its warmest early in the morning, later on is kinda cool but that's just perfect when you're sweating in these hot days :) I loved staying there and would definitely stay there again. 


I'd really like to know where your favourite summer spot lies, a spot you've visited long time ago or recently? 

xoxo
Maja

21 comments

  1. Wow,amazing pics...I really like your pretty blog.*__*
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to Croatia, looks like a great holiday destination :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow you back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog!!

    xx
    Nanna Freving // www.nannafreving.com
    Check out my blog, I'm a new blogger for Peepers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice pictures!!!
    kisses

    http://lestyledelapetiteblonde.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!Looks like you had a great time!
    would you like to follow each other?
    XOXO
    http://dailyfashiondream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Following back via Bloglovin #63 :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post! Love your blog… follow each other on GFC/Bloglovin? Let me know & I'll follow back! xo
    http://chic-and-shine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you had fun. What a lovely place.
    I just started a blog, would you like to follow each other on bloglovin and gfc? Let me know!

    www.vworldrocks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi dear!
    Nice place, love the views
    Great outfits
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've always wanted to visit Croatia. Gorgeous photos! Love that romper of yours. The pattern and colors are so pretty : )

    xox,
    anna-lamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks!followed you back
    xoxo
    http://dailyfashiondream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for your gorgeous comment. I like your pictures. It looks like a great place :))

    http://justabriefmoment.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you sooo much for the follow,dear.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Visit me on
    circleofchaos on mystylehit.de

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely pics! Croatia should be awesome!
    XOXO

    synonym4fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful!
    i follow you now on gfc & bloglovin :-)
    http://inaalovephotographie.blogspot.de/ <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful getaway with sister. both of u look good!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice blog! Would you like follow each other?

    www.shel0vefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautiful post!!!
      Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

      Delete

You don't say? Tell me more :)

xx Maja